Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Reflections of a Year in Blogging

 
Seeing as how my very first blog post was about Outdoor Adventure and food, I figured it was only fitting to pay tribute to this little experiment called blogging with a similar picture from Outdoor Adventure X which was the weekend of August 4-6, 2006. This is similar to the very first post, except it's even better - instead of just ribs, we also have deep-fried tater tots and twice cooked wings. The wings were first smoked on the smoker, then dropped in the hot oil for a frying session. The results were pretty awesome - smokey goodness from the Pecan wood, and crispy goodness from the 375 degree oil.

I started blogging a little over a year ago, and have been semi-regular about posting things as time permits. I've been successful in recruiting others in the adventures of blogging along the way, with several friends and family members joining the bandwagon. I enjoy blogging when I get the chance, and I imagine I'll keep boring you all with my stories for a good long while to come. Enjoy! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Len said...

Mmmmm, tater tots.