Friday, January 26, 2007

Picture Perfect Morning... er Afternoon!




OK, I figured this was as good as any picture to replace the most recent post on my blog. I had heard through the grapevine that the picture wasn't entirely kosher with some of my viewers. While I didn't mean any offense by it, or see where it might be construed as offensive, I have finally decided to post something to bump it down out of the top spot.

This was taken Friday afternoon after work, at the local Harley dealership. The Budweiser Clydesdale horses were in town, and Suzy had never seen them before, so we headed over after work to get there just in time to see them taking their draft harnesses off and loading them back onto their custom trailers. These guys are HUGE. Suzy is a good 30 feet away from them and they still tower over her in this shot. The handlers looked dwarfed next to the gentle giants. It was cool to get to see them again, it has been a long time since my childhood encounter with the Clydesdales, and it is a shame we missed their performance, but a little thing called work got in the way...

No comments: