Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Meet Bonnie!

Meet Bonnie, our newest addition to our pack. She is two years young, a brindle and quite the little frisky girl. She hates sirens, likes to hop around like she's got springs in her paws, and is having fun chasing Chloe around. She's steadily putting on weight, from her emaciated 48 pounds and fitting in nicely. How did we wind up with 5 dogs? I'm not quite sure, but I've told Suzy in no uncertain terms that we are REALLY FULL now. We'll see if that sticks this time around.

In other news, I'm wearing glasses for a few weeks in preparations for a consultation with a surgeon for LASIK treatment. I've had crappy vision since the 4th grade, and worn glasses or contact lenses ever since, so the idea of being able to wake up and magically see is quite exciting. I'm a bit apprehensive, but I am ready to find out more about it. If I like the consult, and I am a candidate for the surgery, I might be having it done on December 21. Can you say all I want for Christmas is my 20/20 eyesight? Posted by Picasa

No comments: