Monday, December 12, 2005

She Loves me, She Loves Me Not...



Well, after joining the gym last week with Suzy, and successfully completing a Spin class without too much difficulty, Fred and I joined Suzy Saturday morning for a class that used free weights in conjunction with those inflatable body balls. Let me just tell you this, I think Suzy was trying to cash in my life insurance policy. I STILL ache today, Monday morning, after this class. I thought my legs were in pretty good shape from cycling and that the squats and lunges would be no problem - well, I guess you work different muscle groups because I'm shuffling around like an old man who was beaten with a baseball bat. I guess that just is my body's way of telling me I need more work in certain areas. If I keep this up, I ought to be a much stronger rider come the spring time.

What does Ri's picture have to do with this post? Nothing, but I was told I needed some shots of her on my blog, so here she is. She's my 11 year old Brittany Spaniel who rules over the greyhounds.

No comments: